ABOUT ETHICS AND INTEGRITY (E&I) PORTAL
Ethics and Integrity in research (E&I) is a European initiative to promote research integrity, good scientific practices, and women in STEM. E&I was initiated by a woman scientist who refused unethical practices in EU-funded research projects, mainly in Germany.
E&I provides practical advices, valuable information and access to multiple resources on research integrity and ethics. We aim to promote the values of ethics and scientific integrity among researchers, editors, authors, and members of scientific integrity offices. We also provide training and teaching resources to familiarize students with scientific integrity rules.
WHY THIS PORTAL?
This portal has been conceived to centralize information and resources with regards to ethical practices and integrity in research.
CONTENT OF THIS PORTAL
This E&I portal provide access to:
- List of Guidelines and Reports on Ethics and Good Scientific Practices.
- List of organizations, associations, and research integrity offices.
- Links to websites and blog handling questions of plagiarism and other cases of scientific misconducts.
- Selection of publications, books, journal about ethics and scientific integrity.
- Access to an up-to-date content on research integrity.
- Help to make you in contact with research integrity and legal bodies.
- Statistics and data about women in STEM.
- Access to valuable information and multiple resources with regards to research integrity.
- Consultation and assistance service to scientists and students who have been victims of scientific misconducts.
- Access to free online hosting platforms for petitions to combat scientific fraud and plagiarism.
- Assistance service to women in sciences.
We are volunteer scientists based in Europe.
If you have requests, complaints, or you need our help, you can send us an e-mail using the following address: email@example.com. You may also send us a message using the above this form.
FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIAS
Keep up to date with news, scientific fraud cases, events, and publications on our official social media profiles. We use multiple hashtags to reach out to specific audiences :
- #WomenInSciences and #WomenInSTEM for news about women in sciences/STEM, sexism in science, and gender equity
- #ResearchIntegrity, #ScientificMisconduct, #ScientificFraud, and #DataFalsification for news about scientific fraud, plagiarism, and data manipulation.
- #Retraction for all news about retraction of scientific publications
- #PeerReview for news about Peer Review process
We have Facebook pages in four languages
Twitter accounts which are also available in four languages
- Our Twitter Account in English
- Our Twitter Account in French
- Our Twitter Account in Arabic
- Our Twitter Account in German
Our Youtube Channel: Link