Scientific fraud cases
This page is still under construction.
- Kathrin Mädler (Germany)
- Etienne Klein (France)
- Paolo Macchiarini (Sweden - Italy)
A case of images duplication/manipulation at the university of Bremen.
Plagiarism cases (under investigation).
- Olivier Voinnet, Patrice Dunoyer, and co-authors (France - Switzerland)
A case of images duplication/manipulation at CNRS/ETH Zurich.
- Haruko Obokata (Japan)
- Woo-Suk Hwang (South Korea)
This case is also known by the STAP (Stimulus-triggered acquisition of pluripotency) case at the RIKEN Institute.
- Yoshitaka Fujii (Japan)
- Igor et Grichka Bogdanoff (France)
- Diederik Alexander Stapel (The Netherlands)
Fabrication of data for his social psychology research.
- Joachim Boldt (Germany)
- Woo-Suk Hwang (Korea)
- Jan Hendrik Schön (Germany) Scientific misconduct in condensed matter physics and nanotechnology.
- Andrew Wakefield (UK)
- Bernard Bihain (France)
- Eliasa Alsabti (USA)
- Marc Strauss (USA)
- Vijay R. Soman (USA)
- John Long (USA)