We provide on this page a list of Guides and Codes of Conduct. You can add a guide to this list by sending us (firstname.lastname@example.org) a short description and URL.
- The Netherlands
- UNESCO - The Ethical Issues in Sciences Governance and the Sciences-Society Relationship (2013).
- Montreal Statement on Research Integrity in Cross-Boundary Research Collaborations (2013). was developed as part of the 3rd World Conference on Research Integrity (WCRI 2013), 5-8 May 2013, in Montreal.
- Singapore Statement on Research Integrity (2010). The Statement is the product of the collective effort of the 340 individuals from 51 countries who participated in the 2nd World Conference on Research Integrity (WCRI 2010).
- OECD - Guide of Best Practices for Ensuring Scientific Integrity and Preventing Misconduct of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development.
OECD guide for investigating research misconduct in international collaborative research projects.
OECD guide for Co-ordinating Committee for Facilitating International Research Misconduct Investigations.
The Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Guidelines of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- Code of Conduct for Journal Publishers of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- 30 Jan 2018 - The European Code of Conduct for Research Integrity was translated to Dutch, French, Hungarian and Spanish. This guide was published by The European Science Foundation and ALLEA (All European Academies).
- ESF and ALEA's Code of Conduct Research Integrity (2017). This guide was published by The European Science Foundation and ALLEA (All European Academies). The PDF is available at this link.
- The European Code of Conduct for Research Integrity by ESF and ALLEA - Fostering Research Integrity in Europe (2011).
- CNRS's Guide (2016) : The Ethics Committee of the CNRS (COMETS) Integrity and responsability in research practicies. A french version is available here
- The National Charter of Deontology of the Research Professions (29 January 2015) This Charter was signed, on January 29th, 2015, by french universities and many other research institutions. The list of institutions which ratified this Charter is published here by the French Office for Research Integrity.
- CNRS's Guide (2014) : The Ethics Committee of the CNRS (COMETS) has published a guide to promoting research integrity. This guide is available on this link
- The Report of the "Mission Corvol" (2016) : This report was submitted on 29 June 2016 by Prof Pierre Corvol to Thierry Mandon, the French Minister for Higher Education and Research. This report is available on this link.
- ANR's Guidelines : The French National Research Agency (ANR) has published guidelines to promoting research integrity. These guidelines are available on this link.
- Aviesan's Authorship Guide (2011) : The French National Alliance for Life and Health Sciences (AVIESAN) has published Guidelines for Good Publication Practice . This guide is available on this link.
- Jean-Pierre ALIX Report (2010) : This report was submitted on 15 Septembre 2010 by Jean-Pierre ALIX to the French Minister for Higher Education and Research. This report is available on this link.
- The German Research Agency (DFG) (Sicherung guter wissenschaftlicher Praxis) guide to protect research integrity
- Recommendations on Academic Integrity - The German Council of Science and Humanities (Wissenschaftsrat)
- The UK Research Integrity Offices (UKRIO) guidance on authorship in academic publications (2017)
- The UK Research Integrity Offices (UKRIO) Good practice in internet-mediated research (2016)
- The UK Research Integrity Offices (UKRIO) Position statement on research involving security-sensitive material (2016)
- The UK Research Integrity Offices (UKRIO) Guidance for Researchers on Retractions in Academic Journals (2010)
- The UK Research Integrity Offices Code of Practice for Research (2009)
- The National Code of Conduct on Research Integrity by the Belgian Federal Science Policy Office (2009)
- Responsible Conduct of Research and Procedures for Handling Allegations of Misconduct in Finland (2012)
- HRB Guidelines for Host Institutions on Handling of Allegations of Research Misconduct (2007)
- National Policy Statement on Ensuring Research Integrity in Ireland (2014)
- Norway Guidelines for research ethics in science and technolog (2006)
- Norway Guidelines for Research Ethics in the Social Sciences, Humanities, Law and Theology (2006)
- Norway Act of 30 June 2006 No. 56 on ethics and integrity in research (2006)
- CSIC Manual of Conflicts of Interest (2016)
- CSIC Good editorial practice guidelines for scientific journals and monograph series (2016)
- CSIC National Statement on Scientific Integrity (2015)
- The Netherlands Code of Conduct for Scientific Practice (2012)
- The Netherlands Code of Conduct for Scientific Practice (2004)